Deja Vu Slogan Tee

Some days require nothing more than a pair of jeans and a relaxed top.  Slogan tees are everywhere on the high street at the moment so I picked up this Déjà vu number from Topshop which has rolled up sleeves and is a laid back fit without being baggy.  There are loads of 'Femme' slogan tees out there at the moment which I also think look pretty cool and easy to wear with anything.  I have no doubt this particular slogan tee will feature in many an outfit post as I think it would also work well with denim shorts for a beach vibe or with a skirt for a more feminine look.





Today we had lunch at The Noisy Lobster on Avon Beach which I would highly recommend for great seafood and burgers.  It was lovely weather although a little windy but so relaxing to eat alfresco.

What does your slogan tee say about you? Having déjà vu means 'been here before' so not sure what that says about me!

Love Laura xx

Comments

Popular Posts