Wedding Guest Outfit

Yesterday it was my baby brother's wedding day!  It was a beautiful wedding venue not far from where we live in the New Forest called Bartley Lodge. I cannot believe how quickly the day came and went in a flash.  Luckily the weather stayed dry and meant we could enjoy the grounds of such a stunning venue.

My wedding guest outfit for the day was this Boutique Nikka Off Shoulder Lace Midi Dress from Boohoo.  I teamed this Off the Shoulder Dress with rose gold heels from Public Desire via Asos and a clutch bag from New Look.  I kept my jewellery simple wearing a rose gold choker and earrings, all from River Island.










I opted for the blush colour in the Off the Shoulder Dress which isn't normally something I would go for as I tend to pick shades of blue for special occasions. However, as I knew the bridesmaids were wearing blue and my Mum as Mother of the Groom was wearing a baby blue tone I knew I had to be brave and choose something different.  When selecting an outfit for a wedding this is definitely something to consider, particular if you are part of the immediate family as you don't want to have any awkward colour clashing in the photos.  Don't be afraid to ask the bride if you are unsure of what colour to wear.

One of my favourite things about weddings and special occasions is seeing everyone's gorgeous outfits as I love getting inspiration from their different styles and accessories.  Yesterday everyone was dressed to impress but the bride (my new sister-in-law yay!) took my breath away as she looked so beautiful.

Do you have a special occasion or wedding in the diary and need help getting your outfit?  If so why not get in touch as I would love to help!  Please message me and we can discuss your requirements.

Love Laura xx

Comments

Popular Posts