Dubai Jumeirah Beach Winter Sun Holiday Outfit of the Day

Today’s outfit of the day is what I wore for an evening out whilst away on holiday in Dubai and features a White Crop Top that I purchased from SheInside.  I featured this top in my SheInside Haul video on the Laurashopaholic YouTube Channel earlier in the year, but this Crop Top can still be purchased now!  I also have a Black SheInside Crop Top in this style which I featured previously on my Blog.  We stayed in Dubai for a week to get some Winter Sun and relax before the busy Christmas rush begins.

We stayed at the Amwaj Rotana in the Jumeirah Beach Resort (JBR) area of Dubai.  I would highly recommend this area of Dubai if you are looking for a luxury, relaxing break in the sun and it is also great for families.  We visited JBR back in May this year, but stayed at the Sofitel Hotel which was literally round the corner from the Amwaj Rotana.  Both hotels are of equally great standard and I would recommend staying at either of them if you are planning on visiting Dubai.  JBR is a popular resort in Dubai and is full of luxurious hotels and restaurants.  Since we visited back in May, the tram network has also now been finished which makes it really easy to travel around Dubai as it links directly to the main metro line which runs across Dubai.  We used the metro to get to the Dubai Mall one evening and a return ticket for two people from Jumeirah Beach Resort cost about £8 which is pretty reasonable.

I wore this outfit one evening in Dubai.  We took a leisurely stroll along the promenade and then had a delicious curry at the House of Curry which literally overlooks the beach, as do most of the lovely restaurants that we ate at during the course of the week.  I have been wanting to wear this maxi skirt for ages as I picked it up in the Topshop sale at the end of the Summer but since the weather has not been that brilliant I haven’t had the opportunity to wear it.  I saw this skirt in Topshop when it was full price (£65 if I remember rightly) and loved it but they did not have my size, so when I saw it in my size AND in the sale I just had to snap it up.   The colours and the print of the maxi skirt are bold and so I wanted to keep my top simple, so opted for my White Crop Top from SheInside.  This SheInside Crop Top is so versatile and such good value.  I also have this crop top in Black, also from SheInside which also goes with so many different outfits.







Maxi Skirt Topshop £25 (Sale)

I think that the maxi skirt works well with this White SheInside Crop Top because it is high waisted there is no tummy on show.  I love the shape of the SheInside Top as it has a high neck which is slightly cut in.  It also has a zip up the back and the material is really stretchy so it is super comfortable.  I think that this Crop Top is great value and a key piece for my holiday wardrobe.

Excuse the hair as I literally shoved it up in a top knot after washing it.  You know what it is like on holiday you do not want to be doing any blow drying or straightening so a fuss-free ‘do’ is a must!

I will be posting my other outfits from our holiday to Dubai and also a full review of the Jumeirah Beach Resort if you need some destination inspiration, so keep following!

Are you planning a holiday?

Have you been to Dubai before?

How would you style this SheInside Crop Top?


Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts