Topshop Joni Jeans

Topshop is my go-to store when it comes to denim as there are, and have always been, a great variety of different styles, fits and washes.  My current favourites from Topshop are my Mom Jeans, Jamie Jeans and my latest pair, the Joni Jeans.  I picked these up in the sale for just £20.  They were the last pair in my exact size and length so it was meant to be!  I have been toying with buying a pair of Joni Jeans for a while now as I love the high waisted, skinny fit and when I saw this stripe pair I thought I would give them a whirl.










Topshop Joni Jeans £20 (Sale)
Topshop Keepsake Boots
Topshop Long Sleeve Crop (Old)

Joni Jeans are super high waisted and so they work well styled with a crop top.  I dug out this old Long Sleeved Crop Top in Navy that I purchased from Topshop years ago. When wearing these Joni Jeans, as they are such a skinny fit I felt more comfortable wearing more of an oversized fit crop top and the long sleeves are a great transitional piece now that it is getting a little chillier (despite it being August!) I also wore my Topshop Keepsake Boots which I am getting loads of wear out of as they are just so comfortable.  

I love the vertical stripe print of this pair of Joni Jeans as it gives the denim a different dimension. Even though the Joni Jeans are literally skin tight, they are actually really comfortable and stretchy.  I think that I am going to be on the look out for another pair of Joni Jeans going into the Autumn.

Click below to see how I style my Topshop Mom Jeans and my Topshop Jamie Jeans:


What are favourite styles of Topshop Denim?
How would you style High Waisted Joni Jeans?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts