#OOTD Topshop Oversized Tartan Shirt

When the days start to get a little chillier, before reaching into the back of the wardrobe for my coat I like to start transitional dressing by adding light layers and long sleeves like this Oversized Tartan Check Shirt from Topshop.  I actually purchased this shirt last winter, but I notice that Topshop have one that is almost identical on their website now.

This Tartan Check Shirt is so easy to wear, not to mention comfortable.  I tend to team it with leggings or denim and a long vest top as I have done here.  I usually also wear cozy winter boots or Converse, but seeing as it is still August I went for these Open Toe boots from Primark.  To complete the look I accessorized with this Fedora Hat from Topshop which I know I will be wearing throughout the Autumn into Winter , in fact all year round.  

It feels like Summer has gone so quickly and usually I always much prefer dressing for the warmer months but this year I am going to try to embrace the cooler seasons a little more than usual.  Transitional dressing is always a little difficult to get completely right, so I think that it is important to buy pieces that you feel comfortable and snug in like I have done with this Oversized Shirt, but also try to express your own style using shoes or accessories appropriate to the weather.









Fedora - Topshop £25
Boots - Primark


How would you style this Oversized Check Shirt from Topshop?
How would you style a Fedora?
Do you prefer dressing for the Summer or Winter months?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts