#OOTD Topshop Keepsake Boots and Jamie Jeans | Laurashopaholic

Today's Outfit of the Day is a really casual ensemble featuring my beloved Topshop Keepsake Boots.  You can see the Unboxing of these Boots on the Laurashopaholic YouTube Channel.  

In fact, unintentionally I am head to toe in Topshop today, wearing my stonewash high waisted Jamie Jeans and a lovely little Neon Stripe Top.  I actually purchased the top from eBay which I am starting to do more and more lately.  You can get some brilliant finds at reasonable prices for new garments.  My Topshop Keepsake Boots are so comfortable and I know I am going to get so much wear out of them.  The leather is fabulous quality and so soft.  These little booties definitely live up to their 'Keepsake' name!









Topshop Jamie Jeans
Topshop Keepsake Boots
Topshop Stripe Neon Top (via eBay)

How would you style these Topshop Keepsake Boots?
Do you ever shop on eBay for Fashion pieces?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts