Print High Waisted Trousers | Laurashopaholic

I have an obsession with loose fitting high waisted trousers at the moment and my latest purchase is this Geometric Print pair from H&M.  They are the same fit as those that I featured in my Outfit of the Day - Floral Trousers post.  I tend to do that every now and then when I like the fit of an item, I go and buy it in every colour or print that I can get my hands on.  These trousers from H&M are a bargain at just £12.99 so I think justifies why I have bought so many!  The quality for such a great price is superb and I love how they are tailored at the waist, but then a loose fit.  










High Waisted Trousers - H&M £12.99
Cami Vest - Primark £4
Slingback Shoes - Topshop £26

These trousers are easy to throw on for an effortless casual look and the print means that you can keep the rest of the outfit really simple.  I have teamed these geometric print trousers with a basic cami from Primark which was £4, a cute floral pink and gold necklace which was also from Primark (also about £4 I think) and my Pink Slingback shoes from Topshop. I think that this look is actually quite smart casual and would look great with a white blazer if you were to wear it for the office.

How do you wear High Waisted Trousers?
How do you style Printed High Waisted Trousers?
Do you have an obsession with any items at the moment in your wardrobe?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts