Monochrome Baby Shower #OOTD | Laurashopaholic

Today's Outfit of the Day is what I wore to a Baby Shower for one of my Best Friends. We arranged an Afternoon Tea for her with plenty of sandwiches, cakes and scones, jam and cream - the perfect Sunday treat.

I wanted a smart, casual, feminine look today for the Baby Shower so decided to go for this beautiful Embroidered Midi Skirt that I purchased from Topshop earlier in the year. For the monochrome look and to keep it simple I teamed it with a simple Black Cami Vest and accessorized with a Gold Necklace, Tan Belt, Bag and Sandals.














Skirt - Topshop
Cami - Topshop £14
Shoes - Topshop
Clutch Bag - Warehouse
Belt - New Look
Necklace - Primark


Thank you for reading!  If you haven't already then please take a look at my YouTube Channel and Subscribe to my channel.

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts