Feeling Thrifty - OOTD and My eBay Shop

Today's Outfit of the Day features a geometric print chiffon dress from Primark that I picked up from eBay.  I love the print and the unusual colour of the dress and think that it is really unique.  Thank goodness for eBay!  It is so great that even when you hunt down an item in stores only to find out that it is completely and utterly sold out, there is still always hope on eBay!  













I am having a massive clear out at the moment as we have just got fitted wardrobes installed (exciting) but it has meant that I have had to face facts that I have far too many clothes that I do not wear. So I have decided to sell loads of nearly new and brand new items with tags still attached on eBay.  So if you are feeling thrifty then please take a look at my eBay shop http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/laurashopaholic

Many of the items that I am selling I have featured on my Blog and on the Laurashopaholic YouTube Channel There are loads of items but here is a sneak peek of a couple of them.


Zara Leopard Print Boots Size 5 from my post Leopard Print Love


SheInside Polka Dot Smock Dress from my SheInside Review

BlowFish Malibu Tan Leather Heels

Do you love to shop on eBay?
Have you purchased any great finds on eBay?

Happy Shopping!

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts