Summer Haul - Forever 21 Dubai & New Look

My latest video on the Laurashopaholic YouTube Channel is a Summer Haul with some pieces that I recently purchased from Forever 21 in the Dubai Mall and also some Tops and a Jumpsuit from New Look in the UK.


Summer Haul - Forever 21 & New Look
The Dubai Mall is the largest Mall in the world and has so many stores even Laurashopaholic was amazed!  There were many high street brands from the UK at the mall including New Look, Topshop, Jo Malone and Marks & Spencer to name but a few.  I managed to keep my spending to a minimum and only purchased the bits featured in my haul from Forever 21, but even though I bought the pieces from New Look in the UK they did have them available to buy in the Dubai Mall store.

Items included in my Summer Haul are as follows:
Forever 21 Drop Earrings £4.99

New Look Scallop Hem Top £14.99

New Look Embroidered Strappy Cami was £17.99 now £14.39!

New Look White Daisy Broderie Shell Top £14.99

New Look Black V Neck Strappy Jumpsuit £22.99



Please take a look at my video below - I would really appreciate if you could thumbs up and subscribe if you like it.  As I am new to YouTube it gives me confidence which everyone needs when they are just starting out!  Hope that you enjoy it.  





Happy shopping!

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts