Topshop Wish List

I am in need of a little bit of a splurge in Topshop and these are the items on my wishlist.  I was lusting over this Leather look T-shirt dress when it was first in stock earlier this year.  It then went out of stock and for summer they had a white version which I pondered over until again it went out of stock.  So when this black one returned I knew that I just had to have it.

Now that summer sadly seems to be coming to an end, I have been on the look out for some heeled ankle boots to wear in the Autumn.  I love black and gold so I think that these heeled boots with a gold buckle will do just nicely.

The cami dress is big at the moment and although I already have a couple in my wardrobe, this pink number caught my eye.  I am not sure that I even own anything this pink in my wardrobe, so I am not sure whether or not it will make it past this wishlist.

What items are on your Topshop wish list as Autumn creeps up on us?
Do you think that I should purchase the cami dress in pink?

Happy shopping!

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts