TFNC London Top 5 Dresses

TFNC London is my go to online retailer when I am on the look out for a stunning statement dress.  I have chosen my Top 5 Dresses from their current collection.


1. Paris Sequin Dress £55 in Oxblood
2. Neva Sequin Dress £50 in Navy/Gold
3. Lumie Bodycon Dress £35 in Black
4. Suzanne Lace Bodycon Dress £42 in Black/White
5. Theresa Bodycon Dress £37 in Red/White/Black

The TFNC London range is known for luxe pieces at affordable prices and you may have seen items from the brand in Topshop and Asos.

When looking for a dress for a particular occasion or night out, I always tend to go for items that I will be able to wear again and so the timeless factor is always high on my list of priorities along with luxe quality.  TFNC definitely always ticks the boxes for me.

Have you got any dresses from TFNC?
What are your favourite dresses from their current collection?
What do you think of my selection of Top 5 Dresses?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts