Tartan Trend

The tartan print trend is always a classic Autumn favourite and I think it is great styled simply with black to keep it chic.  I do not own anything tartan, so thought I would pull a few ideas together.  I have to say that I am not very confident when it comes to clashing prints so my preference would probably be to add a pop of tartan to a dress such as this Black Fantasy dress from Zara with an accessory such as this umbrella from New Look. I also think that this Tartan Tee from Topshop would look great teamed with this Leather skirt also from Topshop.  The kilt is another easy way to nail this trend and it can be styled so easily with basic tees.





Clockwise from top left:
Oversized Shirt £25 - Glamorous via Asos
 Tartan Tee £30 - Topshop
Leather Skirt £85 - Topshop
Black Fantasy Dress £29.99 - Zara
Knitted Cardigan £45 - Glamorous via Asos
Kilt Skirt £40 - Asos
Enzyme Check Smock Dress £36 - Topshop
Umbrella £7.99 - New Look

How would you wear the tartan trend?
Would you be confident and clash it with another print or would you keep it simple with black?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts