Surprise in a Box

Hello Fellow Shopaholics!  Today's post is about an online brand I have recently discovered that definitely stands out from the rest.  Love My Apparel (LMA) is an online boutique retailer selling some gorgeous garments and I have to say I have absolutely fallen in love with them.  I was so excited when a parcel arrived from them the other day and the quality of the packaging was truly divine!  It was one of those boxes that just looks too good to open, but as I could not contain my excitement I opened the box and was overwhelmed with the item inside.


Inside was a fabulous CC Skye Baja Malibu Gold Beaded Bracelet which I have fallen in love with.  It has been seen on celebrities such as Jessica Alba and the quality is superb.  I have been wearing my new bracelet so much as it is just so versatile.  I love orange tan coloured leather and gold so this is perfect for my style!  It can be worn with any casual outfit and is also perfect for a more dressed up sophisticated style in the evening.












CC Skye Baja Malibu Beaded Bracelet £92 c/o Love My Apparel
Topshop Denim Dress £38 Tan Sandals Topshop (old)
Today I used my new bracelet to add that extra something to a casual weekend outfit.  I wore my new Topshop Denim dress that I featured in a previous post which you can read here. I think that the denim and orange tan accessories actually work really well together for this look.

I cannot wait to use my new bracelet to add the finishing touch to so many more of my outfits.  As you will know from my outfit posts, I do not wear a huge amount of jewellery as i am really fussy and only like key pieces that are good quality.  The CC Skye Baja Malibu bracelet definitely ticks all the right boxes for me and I am so lucky to have been sent it from Love My Apparel who absolutely know what I like when it comes to style!  Thank you so much!

I would definitely recommend that you visit the LMA site and you will receive a fantastic 10% off your first order using the code LOVE10.  They now have their AW13 collections online which I would be sure to snap up before they are gone.

Happy shopping!

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts