Speziale Occasion

Hello Fellow Shopaholics!  On Friday we went to a friends wedding and I have been so excited to share with you the outfit that I wore for the occasion.  The venue and the grounds were absolutely beautiful so took the opportunity to take a few pictures of my outfit.






I wore my Per Una Speziale sequin dress from Marks & Spencer which I fell in love with a few months ago and thought that it would be perfect for the occassion.  I styled it with simple black accessories to keep the outfit chic and formal.  The dress is such fabulous quality and I know that I will be able to wear it in the future.  The thing that I love about Per Una Speziale pieces is that they are limited edition, so there is not much of a possibility of that awkward moment when someone at an event has the same dress on as you! The garments are great quality and definitely have that special touch.



Per Una Speziale Sequin Dress Marks & Spencer £55 (Sale Price)
Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet

Hope that you like my outfit and how I styled it for the wedding.  How would you wear this Per Una Speziale dress?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

  1. Awh that dress is lovely on you - and yes, it'd definitely be reassuring to know there'd be little or no chance of someone else turning up in it, that's always an underlying fear of it for me! xD

    I'm really enjoying looking through your blog - just followed you via Bloglovin! Shall keep an eye out for future posts :)

    Amelia xx
    http://lafemmeeclectique.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts