Making a House a Home

Moving into a new home is exciting as it is the start of a new adventure. When you start on a new adventure at different times of your life I find that it can often remind you of the amazing people you have around you supporting you.  I thought I would share with you a few home styling ideas, the majority of which were gifts from dear friends.










Having our own home means another excuse for shopping!  I love home styling and making a space truly your own.  It needn't be expensive and you can get some real gems in shops like Home Sense and TK Maxx.  I also love looking in M&S, Next, Ikea and Laura Ashley from time to time, usually to pick up ideas and inspiration.  In fact, Marks & Spencer have a Bank Holiday Home Event starting today giving you 20% off home and 30% off furniture.  The M&S Bank Holiday Home Event lasts until 27th and is available online and in-stores.  I can't wait to have a browse and share with you my top picks in a future post.

Where do you purchase your home accessories from? 
What is on your wishlist from the M&S Bank Holiday Home Event?

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts