Capsule Wardrobe

Hello Fellow Shopaholics!  My best friend (and my number one blog fan!) set me the challenge of pulling together a capsule wardrobe of 10 pieces that if I could only have these items and nothing else in my wardrobe, these would be what I would have.  It was a tricky task for me and I managed to pick 10 items (plus a belt sneaked in, so technically 11!) from my excessive wardrobe full of clothes.


The Casual Basics
I tried to keep the selection simple and versatile. So firstly I just had to pick my Converse and leather-look leggings to team with three key jersey tops.  I chose a Basic Grey Vest from H&M, an Oversized White Fleck Top from Topshop and a Nautical Stripe Top from M&S.



The Leather Jacket
When putting together my capsule wardrobe, it was a no brainer for me to choose my All Saints Leather Biker Jacket.  I love this jacket as it works to well to thrown on over pretty much any outfit and it is such a high quality, timeless piece. The leather is so soft and just gets better and better the more I wear it.



The Dresses
Picking the dresses was really hard to do, but I eventually chose these three as I think that all of them can be dressed up or down.  I love midi dresses so I included this Strapless Black Bandeau Midi Dress from MissGuided, a Short Sleeve Navy Midi Dress from New Look and then finally my Acid Wash Motel Penny Babydoll dress for something a little shorter and more floaty.



The Heels
Last but not least, my capsule wardrobe would not be complete without my Topshop Tan Heels.  They are perfect to add to any outfit and they are just so comfortable that I could wear them from day to night.

I think that my capsule wardrobe would actually work really well for a weekend away as there are a few outfit combinations for both day and night.  Hope that all of my readers have a lovely bank holiday whatever you are getting up to.

What items would be in your capsule wardrobe?
Are you going away this Bank Holiday weekend?

Love Laurashopaholic xx Sunshine.co.uk, click here

Comments

Popular Posts