Topshop Wish List July 2013

Hello fellow shopaholics!  Hope that you have enjoyed the hottest day of the year and are excited about the Royal Baby being born today!  I thought I would share with you all a few bits on my wishlist from Topshop this month.  


The Whes Slingback sandals in tan were featured in a previous lust list of mine, but I never actually got round to purchasing them.  I stumbled across the black version on the Topshop website last night in the sale and just had to snap them up!  I am hoping that they are going to fit nicely as I can already think of loads of ways to wear them.

The Scuba Skater dress and Leather T-Shirt dress are a couple of items that I have spotted on eBay that I am thinking about buying.  I am starting to find some really good buys on eBay.  I love that you can get your hands on items that have either sold out or are key pieces that you missed from last season.  The Crochet Sides Sundress has sold out on the Topshop website so I may see if I can get my hands on it on eBay.

The Moto Tencel dress has arrived and I am really looking forward to styling it as I think it will be great for both Summer and Autumn. I am hoping to style it for a future outfit post.

Have you purchased any great finds on eBay recently?
Have you got any top tips to share when shopping on eBay?

I would love to hear from you :-)

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Popular Posts