Newbies!

Today I thought I would share with you all a few of the new items in my wardrobe.  I bought a couple of items online on the Topshop website and also some from M&S.

Broderie Blouse - Marks and Spencer Limited - £25
Bird Print Shirt - Marks and Spencer Limited - £29.50
MOTO Indigo Tencel Dress - Topshop £38
Lace Raglan Tee - Topshop £16


So if I start with my M&S purchases.  Firstly I love the new Limited Edition branding as I think it adds to the look and feel of the items overall.  I think that the bird print blouse is unique and the shirt feels superb quality as does the broderie blouse which is pure cotton.   I actually think that both of these Limited items are similar to the sort of style, quality and price that you would expect from Tophshop or Zara.  As you probably know if you are now a regular reader of Laurashopaholic, I am always looking for little gems in Marks and Spencer as I think that you can get some great finds and I always get a lot of compliments whenever I wear them and people asking where I got them from.



So onto the Topshop items.  The Moto Indigo Tencel dress I featured on a previous wish list post and I was not disappointed with it when it arrived.  I must say I do love a delivery in a white and black polka dot bag!  The Lace raglan tee will get loads of wear and think that it is great value and quality for £16.

You may recall on said Topshop wish list post I also mentioned the Whes Slingbacks that I had ordered.  I could not believe my luck when I saw the sandals online in the sale.  However, it was too good to be true as after I had ordered them, I sadly received an email from Topshop saying that they were unfortunately out of stock.  Me and the Whes Slingbacks were obviously just not meant to be (Sad face).

Have a lovely weekend fellow shopaholics.

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts