Little bit of Lace

Today's post is an outfit of the day which I think is perfect for a shopping trip on a sunny day or a lunch with friends.  It is a really simple casual daytime look.






Lace Vest - Topshop £16
Maxi Dress - H&M £12.99
Sandals - Primark £6
Gold chain Bag - Primark (Old)
Sunglasses-  H&M £5.99
My outfit includes my H&M maxi dress which I love as it is just the right length.  Being a mere 5'2" I find it really difficult to find maxi dresses that are not dragging along the floor.  I styled the maxi dress with a little lace top from Topshop and my Primark sandals which were a bargain at £6.  I have them in black also and think that they are a great casual sandal.  I also wore my Thomas Sabo bracelet with my favourite heart charm.

What do you think of my outfit? I would love to hear from you my fellow shopaholics!  

Please leave any comments below with your links and if you follow me I follow back!

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

  1. That top is so pretty and I love how you've layered it over the maxi dress.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comments Hannah. Love to hear from you :-) Have followed your blog on google and bloglovin x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts