Blow away the Blues

My outfit of the day is very blue, I guess you could say inspired by the Royal Baby being a boy!










Pleated Midi Skirt - New Look (old)
Sleeveless Denim Shirt - Primark (old)
Tan Sandals - Blowfish (old)

I wore my pleated midi skirt from New Look which I picked up in the summer sale last year for a ridiculous price below £10.  At the time I knew I just had to snap it up as I think it is such a timeless piece.  The denim shirt is again from last year from Primark.  My tan sandals are from Blowfish, again last year so this post is pretty much a selection of golden oldies!  I absolutely love having a rummage through my wardrobe and finding some old faithful pieces.  It is almost like going on a shopping trip!

I am relatively new to blogging so would really appreciate your feedback and comments.

Add your links below and I will be sure to follow you.

Love Laurashopaholic xx

Comments

  1. I love your skirt! Great photos too :)

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts