A Zest for Life

Happy Sunday fellow Shopaholics!  Here in the UK we have had a period of at least two weeks constant glorious sunshine and hot weather which has probably been the nicest whether we have had in years. However, in true British weather style, the sunshine sadly came to an end yesterday when the heavens opened.  In memory of the sunshine and in hope of more still to come, today's post is an outfit that I have been meaning to share with you and I hope it makes you feel summery even on a dreary British Sunday.












Lime Pleated Midi Dress - M&S Limited (old)
'Right' Tan Sandals - Topshop - £50

This Lime Pleated Midi Dress is perfect for summer and I have styled it with simple tan accessories.  I love the twisted detail at the back and think that it would look great as a holiday outfit.

I am a little shy usually when it comes to wearing bright colours as I have such a pale, typical english rose complexion but when I saw this dress I just had to have it.

Hopefully the sunshine will break through again soon.

What do you think of my Lime Midi Dress?
How would you style it?

Love Laurashopaholic xx


Comments

Popular Posts