ASOS Favourites

Happy New Year fellow Shopaholics! 

I thought I would start the new year with a blog post on a trusty favourite of mine...ASOS.  Just wanted to share with you a few of the bits that are in my wardrobe.  I love ASOS as it has a great range of good quality basics and I especially love that they come in lots of colours.  I tend to end up buying every colour available in an item if I like it (I know I am not the only one!)  I would really value any feedback/ comments below.

Happy shopping!

Laurashopaholic x x

Skater Dress £20
I have this in green as think the colour is perfect for this season, but it also comes in black and blue.  I team it with a tan skinny belt and at the moment thick tights and boots, but think it will also work in the Summer with sandals.

Skater Skirt £14
Perfect for all seasons and comes in loads of colours - a must for any wardrobe!
Long Sleeve Black Maxi Dress Reduced to £17.50
I ordered this dress the other day so eagerly waiting for its arrival!  I am hoping to work it for both dressing up and down.

Boyfriend T-Shirt £10
I have this in oxblood and two white ones as the fit is perfect and I love the roll up sleeves.  They wash really well too.  I am usually a size 8 and the 8 in these is perfect, still giving a slightly oversized look.





Comments

  1. Nice classic choices! I need to invest in a decent skater skirt! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green skater dress is gorgeous! Xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. Glad you like x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts